Is your Facebook account image getting a little old and stale? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Change the Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you wish to utilize for your account.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", and the image is set as your profile image.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you want to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you wish to use.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Plant the photo, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you desire to use.
-While the photo is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your taste, after that select Done when you're completed.