It seems there is a single switch allowed, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to pick something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a far better URL as well as e-mail than the arbitrarily created number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you choose the new one.
How to Change the Username In Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the area offered. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is readily available. Remember, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you change it once. You are also intended to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook profile and energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your web site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.