It appears there is an one-time switch permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this privilege yet, you're able to select something brand-new. If you never ever selected a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to safeguard a far better LINK and also email compared to the randomly produced number appointed by default. Keep in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore when you pick the new one.
How to Change Username Of Facebook Account
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right edge of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area given. Facebook will certainly allow you know whether that username is available. Remember, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it once. You are also expected to utilize your actual name when establishing this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is related to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your website or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.