How to Find An Old Post On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the browser search functionality to quickly find posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook website.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to check out various post kinds including wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, pictures, videos, check-ins, web pages as well as occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to select various type alternatives for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the browser search performance to swiftly find blog posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into search phrases to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to search your Facebook wall surface using the browser search capability.