How to Find who is Seeing Your Profile On Facebook
It is easy to do. Just adhere to these steps and also you will prosper in figuring out Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Hand-operated approach to see Who saw my facebook account
Using Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, and you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned next to the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, then a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As stated it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have installed the Extension.
Guidebook Method To Check Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the best corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of individuals Who see your timeline.
- This big list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of close friends.
- Simply most likely to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly locate visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We wish you learnt Who sees your account regularly! If you like this write-up please show your close friends by utilizing social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.