How to Link Your Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Note: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display and can pick just what sort of material you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could decide what does it cost? details you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to merely publish a status upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions and also post two separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will immediately abbreviate your message with an instantly created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to publish your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" choice as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.