How To Post Link On Facebook
1. Click the status update box on top of your News Feed and also kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrow symbol in the edge of the photo sneak peek to choose the image you wish to accompany your post, if this choice is available. You can also enter a message to accompany your web link, pick the audience with which you wish to share it or tag certain friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
Ways to post an URL in Your Facebook Feed
1. Situate the web link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're viewing a link on a Website, right-click it and pick the copy option. If you're checking out a message link, like the internet browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the link then right-click it and also choose "Copy".
3. Access your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the message box listed below the status section. Package expands and also allows you to key in it.
5. Type a short summary or comment right into the box.
6. Paste the web link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and also select "Paste" Press "Enter" prior to pasting to position the link on a separate line from anything you have actually typed already. After the preview of the link appears, go on and also remove the LINK you pasted. The text and also graphic of the preview leads the visitor to the connected site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The materials of service web pages are public however you can suggest a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the choice exists. Below your post, a default thumbnail generally shows up and commonly you can click arrows listed below it to pick a various image. You can additionally check the box next to the "No Thumbnail" option if you don't desire a photo in all. If no thumbnail shows up, after that Facebook was not able to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the link to your Facebook business page.