There are several ways to do this but we will certainly consider publishing them from your computer and also this overview will show you exactly how.
How to Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just intend to post pictures to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're uploading numerous pictures, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add text to the blog post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when triggered if you wish to add your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.