There are several ways to do this yet we will certainly check out uploading them from your computer system as well as this overview will certainly reveal you exactly how.
How To Post Pictures On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your internet browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post pictures to your own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To check out a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're uploading numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially need to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will certainly post your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then choose Public.
-You could additionally click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will certainly publish your photo(s) to your chosen Facebook page.