How to Repost Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you want to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you have or as a private message to an additional customer.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to decide to omit specific people or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't required, yet supplies the opportunity to add to the original message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you wish to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Always provide credit to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific customer, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post includes individual information, the user could not want the post shown to anyone outside their own circle of friends.