How To See Your Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" alternative. Click it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the application's description web page. On the next page, you are asked to give permission to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page up until you see the All status Updates So Far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area allows you see all the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of mins to pack the very first time as it gets your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's details page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the app to recover your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Before area. If someone has removed you as a friend since you installed the application, then that individual's name is displayed in this area. For finest outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to examine that has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last couple of days. You could go back to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to watch all the pictures that you have actually ever posted to your Facebook account. The first time the app loads, it may take several mins to display the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see all of the pictures ever published by that Friend. You can independently see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.