How To Set Up A Business Facebook Account
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a brand-new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Ensure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have somewhat different 'about' sections that enable you to include various types of info. For example, a Resident Business of Area' might have opening up times. You can change this later on.
Step 3: Fill in the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent a confirmation e-mail so make certain you make use of as well as email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Just follow the motivates to finish the Page. You can also skip this process for now or end up creating your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons that a Facebook Business Account may be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Restrict staff task while on Facebook.
- Reduce the danger involved with affixing the Facebook Page to your staff's personal account.
- No team have a personal account as well as do not want to Create one.
What can (and can't) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create as well as manage Facebook Adverts.
This includes publishing to your Pages (consisting of events, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting blog posts and also various other.
Nevertheless, there are points you cannot do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You can't utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can not use Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a remark).
- Join or handle any Facebook Groups.