If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free process.
How To Shutdown My Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion mode.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you want to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us know everything about it in the comments.