Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Change it up a bit with these actions.
How to Update Profile Picture On Facebook
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the image to your liking. Select "Save", as well as the photo is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile site.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the picture you want to use for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that navigate to the image you desire to utilize.
- While the image is displayed on the display, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that browse to the picture you want to use.
-While the photo is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the picture to your preference, after that choose Done when you're ended up.