Currently you could make a photo comment rather than simply basic message, or post both a message comment and also an image to show it. Whatever photo you decide to publish shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
Insert Image In Facebook Comment
This is an especially nice attribute to have for birthdays and various other vacation wishes since photos often state more than words.
Formerly, to include a picture to a comment, you had to submit an image someplace online and afterwards insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy and not as easy as it is now.
How to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are slightly various relying on exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed underneath the post you want to react to.
- Go into any kind of message, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the apps for Android and also iphone mobile devices, touch the Facebook application and then:
- Tap comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the digital key-board.
- Get in a text comment as well as tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the image you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other button is used on your tool to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Utilize this technique to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop internet site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Tap Comment on the post that ought to include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied text box, tap the camera icon alongside the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Image or Picture Collection to pick the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.