Link In Facebook Post
1. Click the status update box at the top of your News Feed as well as kind or paste the URL you want to share.
2. Click the arrow symbol in the edge of the photo sneak peek to pick the image you intend to accompany your post, if this option is offered. You can likewise go into a message to accompany your web link, choose the audience with whom you 'd like to share it or tag particular friends at this time.
3. Click "post" to share the link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Locate the link you intend to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're checking out a hyperlink on a Websites, right-click it and choose the copy alternative. If you're watching a text link, like the browser's address bar on top of the home window, highlight the web link and then right-click it as well as select "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook organisation page.
4. Click in the text box listed below the status area. Package increases as well as permits you to enter it.
5. Type a quick summary or comment into package.
6. Paste the link into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in package and pick "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to put the web link on a different line from anything you've keyed in currently. After the preview of the web link shows up, go ahead as well as erase the URL you pasted. The message and visuals of the preview leads the visitor to the linked website.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" button. The materials of service pages are public but you could indicate a country or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail normally appears as well as frequently you can click arrowheads listed below it to select a various image. You can additionally examine package beside the "No Thumbnail" option if you do not want an image at all. If no thumbnail appears, then Facebook was not able to find one for you.
9. Click "post" to add the connect to your Facebook company page.