Linking Facebook to Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You can attach your personal account (on top) and/or any one of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username as well as password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display as well as could pick exactly what kind of content you 'd like to share by clicking packages.
Here you could decide how much information you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Currently you'll have the ability to just post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and upload two different updates.
Note: given that Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will immediately trim your message with an immediately produced brief URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is authenticated then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" option as well as select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall surface.