Make Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a photo category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you wish to make private. This will certainly open up the photo.
- The picture should be one that you published, not just among you that somebody else submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol typically resembles a shape of an individual (or two people) that you'll find listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy symbol on top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately alter your photo's privacy to make sure that only you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top right edge to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open up the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's current personal privacy setup. For instance, the album might have a globe icon as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each photo in the concealed album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the reduced best edge of the image and also pick "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.