So, while the details below will give you the step-by-step of publishing a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the protection issues that could develop. In the actions listed below, I'll show you how you can check the safety and security prior to you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Make Twitter Post To Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't viewed it already, don't watch it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are watching.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will probably simply annoy your Twitter fans, so adhere to those posts that show a globe symbol. This means that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are okay, simply pick the URL in the web browser and also duplicate it. Since you get on the web page dedicated to this particular video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the content you want to share. In this instance, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and also create your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the web link yourself, you can always use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified then linked to your Twitter account.