So, while the information below will give you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety concerns that could emerge. In the steps below, I'll show you ways to check the safety and security before you also upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post From Twitter To Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by discovering the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you haven't viewed it already, do not see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are viewing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably simply irritate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that present a globe icon. This suggests that the Post shows up to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, simply choose the URL in the browser as well as duplicate it. Because you are on the web page committed to this particular video clip, image, or Post this LINK will certainly lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you intend to share. In this instance, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, going to Twitter as well as produce your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you wish to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to shorten the web link yourself, you can always make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then connected to your Twitter account.