So, while the details below will offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that may arise. In the actions listed below, I'll reveal you how to inspect the safety and security prior to you also publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post To Twitter And Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't watched it already, don't watch it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will take you to the specific Post, rather than showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are checking out.
3) Prior to you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will most likely just irritate your Twitter followers, so stay with those posts that show a world symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to everyone.
4) If the privacy setups are alright, simply pick the LINK in the internet browser as well as copy it. Because you are on the web page dedicated to this particular video clip, image, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers straight to the web content you want to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Simply paste the URL into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the link yourself, you could always use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter followers.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.