Reset My Facebook Settings
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any type of web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down list, both which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can just be changed 1 or 2 times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to allow or disable settings like login notifications and approvals, along with app passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" and also "Blocking" options to alter your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook and by which, as well as exactly how others can connect with you. Use the "Edit" switches that show up close to your desired settings to make and also verify modifications. Adjust the audience selector tool where offered to mark just how you share your content as well as how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook notifies you concerning activity that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives allow you making as well as confirm any kind of changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Make use of the "Followers" tab to turn following on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" connect to transform settings for specific apps or click the "X" to remove an application completely.