Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you want to make use of Skype on Android, right here is just what you need to do:
Skype Login Using Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the phone number or email address and password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login making use of Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to instantly visit via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to give Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, and accessibility Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's terms of usage. Read the Skype regards to use, and then click I agree - continue. Skype will utilize Facebook to login the next time you open it.