Untag someone On Facebook
Removing the post
1. Find the story you intend to remove a tag from as well as hover over the story.
2. Click the Pencil symbol and also choose "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. Click the "Delete" switch.
3. Access the initial post you shared and also click the "Share" switch to share the post again without the tags.
Remove Picture Tags
1. Situate the image with the tagged individual you wish to get rid of and click on the picture.
2. Click the "Tag Photo" button at the end of the photo.
3. Hover over the individual's name you want to remove from the photo and also pick "Remove Tag" Click "Done Tagging"
Untag Multiple Pictures
1. Click the "Activity Log" switch on your Facebook Timeline.
2. Click the "Photos" web link in the Activity Log sidebar.
3. Check package for each and every image you wish to eliminate tags from.
4. Click the "Report/Remove Tags" switch and also validate that you wish to get rid of the tagged photos.
Pointer: You can eliminate your very own tag from any picture or post by hovering over the story, picking the Pencil symbol and clicking "Report/Remove Tag"
Ways to Untag Yourself on Facebook
- Go to the photo/ post concerned.
- Click on the drop-down menu symbol.
- Click "Remove Tag".
If you're taking care of a large number of posts, you can do another thing that's not so time-consuming:
- Go to your Activity Log (you could arrive by selecting the drop-down menu in the top right corner of your Facebook web page).
- On the left side, click on "Photos You're tagged In" or "posts You're tagged In"
- Find the posts/photos you intend to untag yourself from, and click the Edit switch alongside them on the right.
- Later on, click "Report/Remove Tag"