What Do You Post On Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or telephone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you wish to publish. Depending upon where you wish to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their profile image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and after that click the group you want to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material right into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted background by clicking among the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are just sustained for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Add extra content to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the alternatives located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a picture or video from your computer to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to tag in the post. Tagged Friends will certainly get the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick an emotion or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.