Is your Facebook profile image obtaining a little old and also stagnant? Change it up a bit with these steps.
Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Internet browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the photo is established as your account pic.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Button switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you desire to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you want to utilize.
- While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then choose Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you wish to make use of.
-While the image is displayed on the screen, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the photo to your liking, after that pick Done when you're ended up.