Change Page Name Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to watch all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually picked.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization might occupy to three days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess and accept your new Facebook Page name. Once authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually just revealed you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry may be featured in the frequently asked questions area.