Check who See Your Facebook Profile
It is simple. Simply follow these actions as well as you will do well in finding out Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Method 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hands-on method to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a complimentary Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, as well as you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be presented revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who currently have set up the Extension.
Manual Technique To View Who viewed your FB Profile
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the right edge, because box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And afterwards you will certainly see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of individuals Who visit your timeline.
- This huge checklist of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is really your full listing of friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will certainly find visitors Who have actually seen your facebook account.
We hope you found out Who sees your account regularly! If you like this write-up please show your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.