Contact Facebook Customer Service
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Review the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to see its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Coverage - Covers standard coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) along with handling a deceases person's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover common concerns and also grievances.
3. Select an appropriate section. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a collection of actions that discuss how you can remedy your situation.
- As an example, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, just click on the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a couple of words associated with your issue. You need to see several pointers appear in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking an answer to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are generally dealt with in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you cannot discover your current problem listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Submitting an Issue using the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced ideal side of the website next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions kind. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the form again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below kinds, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display and after that click your recommended language.
7. Complete the grievance kind. This will certainly vary from person to person based on one's personal details and also the nature of one's issue, however make certain to be as detailed as feasible when filling in this type. You ought to consist of every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within three to five organisation days.
Technique 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't currently impaired), you will not have the ability to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally make use of a telephone number below.
4. Enter your complete name. Make sure the name provided here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to submit an image of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's permit, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID readily available, take one now and also send it to on your own via email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the awakening of your account. Take into consideration including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you could not get an action for numerous days.
- If you do not get a feedback within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is underneath the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Make sure you can access whichever platform you choose to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred medium of communication for a code. For instance, if you noted your phone number, you ought to obtain a text with a code.
- If you pick email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can additionally opt to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).