Delete Likes From Facebook
How to delete Facebook likes:
1. On your profile just listed below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. See to it you have actually selected „ All likes".
4. Struck that „ See all" link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will provide you a list of all your likes as tiles with preview image. This is just how you unlike each one:
Ways to Eliminate a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does a number of things. Initially, it places your name under the Status, showing customers that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notice to whoever published the Status. Third, if another customer posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also receive notifications. Get rid of the like from somebody else's Status update if you clicked the "Like" switch inadvertently or want to remove it for one more reason. You can also remove your personal Status updates from your timeline, even if an additional customer has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from another Individual's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account and go into the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field on top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that shows up.
3. Discover the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" web link listed below the Status.
Remove Your Personal "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook and also click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Locate the Status update that you want to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status update as well as click the pencil symbol in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to verify your choice.