Facebook Corporate Office Telephone Number
Technique 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse cursor over each choice to see its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook capability, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Personal privacy and Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (misuse, spam, and so on) in addition to dealing with a deceases individual's Facebook account and also reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can additionally look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover typical issues as well as issues.
3. Select a relevant area. As an example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial added alternatives. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that clarify how to treat your scenario.
- For example, Facebook recommends handling an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen directions.
5. Utilize the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will claim something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a few words associated with your complaint. You should see numerous ideas pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written posts-- if you're looking for an answer to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having problems with ads, your inquiries are usually resolved in this area.
- To explore marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your current problem provided anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Problem by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced best side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions kind. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the following inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could additionally click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the following types, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen then click your favored language.
7. Submit the issue kind. This will vary from person to person based upon one's personal information as well as the nature of one's grievance, but be sure to be as extensive as possible when completing this form. You need to include every one of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so expect your email to get here accordingly within three to 5 business days.
Method 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been impaired (or isn't currently impaired), you won't have the ability to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can also make use of a contact number here.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name detailed right here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to upload a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one currently and send it to on your own via e-mail so you could download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. As an example, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly post it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room in which you can justify the awakening of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your type to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not receive a reaction for several days.
- If you don't get a feedback within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or contact number. Make certain you could access whichever system you decide to opt for.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of communication for a code. As an example, if you detailed your telephone number, you need to get a message with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally opt to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).