If you've decided to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
Facebook Delete Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to erase your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts elsewhere? Let us know about it in the comments.