Facebook Find Old Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right as well as choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the email alert you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to see every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to utilize the web browser search capability to rapidly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and then click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to see various post types including wall surface messages, condition updates, notes, links, photos, video clips, check-ins, pages and events.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick different type alternatives for your posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to utilize the web browser search performance to swiftly locate posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into key phrases to browse your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to search your Facebook wall surface using the internet browser search functionality.