Is your Facebook account picture obtaining a little old as well as stagnant? Change it up a little bit with these steps.
Facebook How Do I Change My Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the picture you desire to make use of for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then have the ability to chop the picture to your liking. Select "Save", and the picture is set as your account picture.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the picture you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that choose "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad Application
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the display.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the picture you want to utilize.
- While the image is displayed on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then pick Done.
From the Android App
-Open up the Facebook app.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
-Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you want to use.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your preference, after that select Done when you're finished.