Facebook How to Schedule Posts
Method 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly should be to start scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternating Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can only schedule posts for web pages you have created-- points like groups, follower web pages, service pages, and so on. To get to among these web pages, click the tiny arrow in the top right of your major feed screen (near the globe and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the very same menu. See our article on developing a small company page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually created, begin inputting a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally place media into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside the blue and white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day and time. In the window that appears, choose a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (down to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and also using the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You must schedule your post at the very least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts approximately 6 months in advance.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will now be set up to publish instantly at the date as well as time you've supplied. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you should make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.