Facebook Technical Support Phone Number
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center website. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In switch in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and also password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, straight under the search bar-- you'll have to drag your mouse arrow over each choice to watch its subsections. Your alternatives consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook capability, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Handling Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as handling a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover typical issues and also issues.
3. Select a pertinent section. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation extra choices. In keeping with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of steps that discuss ways to remedy your scenario.
- For example, Facebook recommends dealing with an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Make use of the search bar to accelerate your process. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a couple of words related to your complaint. You must see numerous pointers turn up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a response to a certain problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your questions are normally attended to in this section.
- To explore advertising, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your existing trouble noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to search for it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can seek out topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Grievance using the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced ideal side of the page beside the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions kind. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the following questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could likewise click Clear & Start Over to start filling in the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the list below types, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and afterwards click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue form. This will certainly vary from person to person based on one's individual details and the nature of one's grievance, yet be sure to be as detailed as feasible when submitting this form. You must consist of all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your e-mail to get here appropriately within 3 to 5 company days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been impaired (or isn't really currently impaired), you won't be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook email address. You could likewise use a phone number here.
4. Enter your full name. See to it the name listed right here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise need to post a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID readily available, take one currently and also send it to yourself through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you might click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Type details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you can warrant the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you may not obtain a reaction for several days.
- If you don't get a response within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Approach 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Make certain you could access whichever platform you decide to go with.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your chosen medium of communication for a code. As an example, if you noted your telephone number, you need to obtain a message with a code.
- If you pick e-mail, examine your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could also prefer to log out of your account on all devices if you assume your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).