Is your Facebook profile picture getting a little old and stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
How Can I Change My Profile Picture In Facebook
From a Desktop computer Browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Navigate to the image you desire to utilize for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to chop the photo to your preference. Select "Save", as well as the photo is set as your profile pic.
From a Mobile Web browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you want to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, then pick "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open the Facebook application.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then navigate to the image you desire to use.
- While the picture is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Tap "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the image, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right edge of the display.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the photo you want to make use of.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the picture to your liking, after that pick Done when you're ended up.