How Can I Know who See My Profile On Facebook
It is simple. Simply follow these actions as well as you will do well in discovering Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Hand-operated method to see Who watched my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located alongside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be presented exposing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have actually set up the Extension.
Handbook Method To Check Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be redirected to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears in the ideal corner, in that box, type- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a listing of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This huge list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is really your full list of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We hope you found out Who visits your profile routinely! If you like this write-up please show your friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.