If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How Do I Cancel A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually gotten in removal setting.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins could watch it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Let us understand everything about it in the remarks.