If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
How Do I Delete A Page I Created On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered removal setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you want to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us know everything about it in the comments.