How Do I Post On A Facebook Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to upload. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your web content into the post box. You could also include a colored background by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include a lot more content to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the choices situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose an image or video clip from your computer to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or group of Friends to tag in the post. Identified Friends will certainly receive the post by themselves pages.
-Check in - Allows you include an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select a feeling or task to add to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue switch in the bottom-right edge of the window.