There are several methods to do this but we will check out publishing them from your computer and also this overview will certainly reveal you just how.
How Do I Post Photos to Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's web site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you just want to post pictures to your very own page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to publish. If you're posting numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will upload your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add even more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you can add message to the article by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that choose Public.
-You can additionally click + Album then click Create Album when triggered if you want to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will post your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.