How I Contact Facebook
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you typically aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight under the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse cursor over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your account settings.
- Privacy and Safety - Addresses account protection, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and Reporting - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to handling a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You could also look into the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" sections on this page, since they cover common concerns and also complaints.
3. Select a pertinent section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" section and then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation added alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will certainly bring up a series of actions that discuss how to remedy your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook recommends taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then following the on-screen guidelines.
5. Use the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a couple of words connected to your issue. You ought to see several pointers pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might enter "impostor account", then click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only connect to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking a solution to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are generally addressed in this area.
- To explore marketing, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can't locate your present issue noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to seek it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you could search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending an Issue by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This is on the reduced ideal side of the web page alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Credentials Questions kind. Right here, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the complying with concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the following types, you should initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and after that click your preferred language.
7. Complete the complaint type. This will differ from person to person based on one's individual information and also the nature of one's issue, however be sure to be as thorough as feasible when filling in this kind. You need to consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to arrive. Facebook operates West Coast time, so expect your e-mail to show up appropriately within 3 to 5 service days.
Method 3: Sending an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really presently disabled), you will not be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook email address. You can likewise use a telephone number below.
4. Type in your full name. Make sure the name detailed below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a driver's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have an image of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to on your own by means of email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area where you could warrant the reactivation of your account. Think about including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for testimonial. Please keep in mind that you may not get a reaction for a number of days.
- If you do not get a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is under the "Password" field in the top right corner of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or phone number. Make certain you can access whichever platform you choose to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your selected tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you provided your contact number, you need to obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You could additionally decide to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has actually been maliciously appropriated.
10. Enter a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has effectively been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop computer alike).