How To Block Someone From Your Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" web link in the New Likes area to watch the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the individual you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she posted on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to get rid of the Post from the business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You could watch a listing of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and select "Banned" in the People Who Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you intend to permit the individual to access your page one more time.
Reward: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: