How to Change Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More option to watch all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization might take up to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to review and authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions concerning changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the remarks section. Your question could be featured in the faqd area.