It appears there is a single switch allowed, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to select something brand-new. If you never picked a username to start with, currently's your opportunity to protect a far better LINK as well as email than the randomly generated number appointed by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work anymore as soon as you select the new one.
How To Change Facebook Username
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area given. Facebook will certainly let you recognize whether or not that username is offered. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you transform it as soon as. You are also meant to use your genuine name when setting this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account and also active!
If you have your old URL connected to your internet site or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile web links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.