How to Change My Facebook Url
Changing your Facebook Web Page Name
Changing your business name on your Facebook page generally requires approval from Facebook before it can take effect. Your insurance claim may be rejected if the proposed brand-new name is not close sufficient to the existing name or breaks any of their web page guidelines. If your Facebook web page has not been utilized and also has very few likes, the simplest thing could be to produce a new page with the brand-new name. However, this is never ever advised for energetic pages with a huge quantity of sort as well as involvement.
For additional information on how you can transform your web page name, look into Facebook's support area.
The unique identifier in your Facebook page link (the closing of the link as indicated by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your web page name with a lengthy string of numbers, you do not have a distinct username related to your web page.
Points to Consider When Transforming Your Facebook Username
- To pick a username you could comply with these actions.
- Bear in mind not all pages are eligible to produce a username, particularly if the web page is rather brand-new with very little task.
- If you intend to alter your username, you may only be given one chance to alter it.
- The preferred username might not be made use of by anybody else, so bear in mind you can not always obtain the one you desire.
- Facebook has certain guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see below.
- If you alter your username, your old Facebook link will not redirect to your brand-new link. Significance, anywhere the old Facebook web page url is linked will certainly no more work.
Steps to Adjustment Your Facebook LINK/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Get in a new username as well as click Check Availability.
-If the username you want is available, click Confirm to save it.