How to Change My Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name follows Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More choice to view all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually chosen.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization may take up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. Another message will certainly pop-up telling you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to examine and also accept your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about changing your Facebook Page's name, let me recognize in the comments area. Your question might be featured in the commonly asked questions area.