It appears there is an one-time button permitted, and as long as you haven't exercised this privilege yet, you're able to pick something brand-new. If you never ever chose a username to begin with, now's your chance to protect a far better LINK and also email than the randomly produced number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work anymore when you select the new one.
How to Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the field given. Facebook will allow you know whether that username is available. Bear in mind, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will allow you transform it when. You are likewise meant to utilize your genuine name when setting this.
4. As soon as you locate a Facebook username that is readily available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old URL linked to your website or e-mail signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be rerouted to your new Facebook username.