How to Link My Facebook and Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could connect your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username and password first.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display as well as can choose just what kind of content you 'd like to share by clicking on the boxes.
Below you could determine how much details you wish to show to Twitter then click "save changes" and you're prepared! Currently you'll be able to merely post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both services and upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: because Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will immediately truncate your post with an automatically produced short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you handle, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.